Present Wrapping

1) It turns out that the wine had nothing to do with my lack of patience to wrap presents beautifully. Mine is more of a "good enough" approach that is filled with love. 

2) Wrapping presents while watching Hallmark movies is just as fun without the wine. 

3) Sitting next to my tree, fire place going, coffee in hand, and admiring my "good enough" wrapping job...is my favorite.

4) Two of the gifts under the tree are wine related - purchased prior to my quitting. That amuses me, but doesn't tempt me. My quitting is about my drinking, not nobody else's. 

5) I'm looking forward to my first alcohol free Christmas Eve and Christmas in I have no idea how long - MANY years. I'm going to try adding lime wedges to my coconut La Croix for some festive bubbly. A tip learned from one of my sober community online groups. 


Comments

Popular Posts