FIVE Months!!!

 

Reaching five months seemed pretty far fetched last fall...but here I am! When I've felt tempted/longing (hotel last weekend, driving past outdoor bars and restaurants on a sunny day), I can immediately remind myself why I'm doing this. For example:

1) Yes it looks fun and it always starts out fun. However, the cons outweigh the pros and I'd regret it. 

2) I don't want to start back at day one. Even though I don't really believe anybody goes back to the beginning. You take with you all that you learned and discovered along the way.

3) I love feeling good emotionally and physically.

4) Showing my kids a different way to relax, celebrate and cope. 

5) I love having more money to spend on things that make me feel good. 

I know that there is so much more to discover about myself. There is so much more potential to unlock with this forward momentum. Better late than never!

Comments

  1. Great list. I hear you about going back to day 1. (I don't believe it but I don't want to go back to the struggle of day 1.). And it is awesome to think about time and money saved and improved health, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts